December 7 & 8, 2024
- Tickets are valid for the planned day of use (date specific).
- Tickets can be purchased online or by phone at 1-866-356-2247 as from September 7, or on site at World Cup ticket office (except for Prestige Zone tickets not available on site).
- Purchase in advance highly recommended.
- Peewee under 4 years old do not need tickets (except for “General Zone Access + Lunch trio at the summit” tickets).
- Limit of 4 tickets per transaction for Prestige Zone.
- Royalty and taxes extra. Rates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- General and Fan Zone tickets: Head directly to the access gates, at the base of the mountain, either on foot via rue des Remparts or via the Cabriolet lift which is located opposite the Chalet des Voyageurs. Show your QR code at one of the access gates to receive your entry bracelet. You will receive an email containing your electronic tickets 24 hours before the day of the event. If purchased the same day, you will receive an email containing the QR code a few minutes following your purchase.
- Prestige Zone ticket: You will receive communications prior to the event. Take the Cabriolet lift via the Cabriolet Prestige Priority Access line, then head to La Forge restaurant, located in the Place Saint-Bernard, to collect your Prestige Zone accreditation.
- Not refundable.
- General Zone Access + Lunch trio at the summit tickets are not transferable (cannot be transferred from one person to the next).
- We reserve the right to contact the buyer and cancel reservations if a transaction exceeds the maximum number of tickets.